Ir al contenido principal

2º AÑO

Hello, everyone! 
Espero que estén bien, se estén cuidando y estén en casa.
Hoy les recomiendo que completen las páginas 6 y 7 del booklet y el siguiente Reading Comprehension (pueden imprimirlo o copiarlo en sus carpetas)

Steve from Glasgow

Hello! My name’s Steve Mc Manaman.
I come from Glasgow in Scotland, but now I live and work in London. 
I have a very small flat near the centre. It looks very beautiful. 
I live there with two friends, Boby Robson and Alex Brown. 
I am a waiter and I’m also a drama student. 
I work part-time in an Italian restaurant. I eat Italian food. I don’t drink beer. I don’t like it. 
I speak French, but I don’t speak German. And I don’t play sports. 
I want to be an actor. My roommate Alex plays sports every day, he wants to be an athlete, but he doesn’t like acting. He says arts are for girls. 
His sister, Susan, loves music, but she doesn’t love sports. 
Boby studies business. He wants to be a businessman. He doesn’t like acting too. What does he like then? I don’t know. 
Now tell me about yourself; what do you want to be?





     I.         True or false?

1.     Steve lives in Manchester.
2.     Steve wants to be an actor.
3.     Alex doesn’t love sport.
4.     Steve doesn’t know what Boby likes.


  1. Read the text, underline all the verbs in the present, and classify them in this chart.

Affirmative +
Negative -
Interrogative ?
I/ you/ we/ they




He/ She/ It




 III.         Notice the table and complete the rules below by crossing the wrong choice.
In the affirmative form, with the subject pronouns I, you, we and they, the verb changes/ doesn’t change.
In the affirmative form, with the subject pronouns he, she and it, the verb doesn’t change/ takes an “s”
In the negative form, with the subject pronouns I, you, we and they, we add don’t/ doesn’t before the verb.
In the negative form, with the subject pronouns he, she and it, we add don’t/ doesn’t before the verb.
In the interrogative form, with the subject pronouns he, she and it, we add doesn’t before/ after the subject.
In the interrogative form, with the pronouns I, you, we and they, we add don’t/ doesn’t before the subject.
 IV.         Complete the chart with the correct form of verb “to come”
Affirmative +
Negative -
Interrogative ?
I __________from Scotland
You ________from Scotland
We _________from Scotland
They _______from Scotland
I ____________from Scotland
You ____________from Scotland
We _____________from Scotland
They ____________from Scotland
________________from Scotland?
________________from Scotland?
________________from Scotland?
________________from Scotland?
He _________from Scotland
She ________from Scotland
It __________from Scotland.
He ______________from Scotland
She _____________from Scotland
It _______________from Scotland
________________from Scotland?
________________from Scotland?
________________from Scotland?


See you!

Entradas populares de este blog

Inscripción 2023

 Comenzó el período de inscripción de alumnos/as ingresantes para el Ciclo Lectivo 2023. Formulario de inscripción y más información en el siguiente enlace: https://www.buenosaires.gob.ar/educacion/idiomas/inscripcion-de-aspirantes-los-centros-educativos-complementarios-de-idiomas

NUESTROS CONTACTOS

 Usá nuestros contactos: * Instagram: Novedades,  experiencias de aprendizaje * Blog: información institucional, experiencias de aprendizaje *  YouTube: producciones de nuestros/as alumnos/as * Mail: Dudas, inquietudes, avisos, pedidos de entrevistas *Dirección: entrevistas presenciales (solicitar previamente por cuaderno de comunicaciones) *Teléfono: urgencias
  ATENCIÓN   !!! 📣 SUSPENSIÓN DE CLASES HOY 21/3/22 PARA LOS CURSOS DE LAS PROFES CAROLINA Y ROMINA 5to A - Primer Turno 6to A -  Primer Turno ------------ 4to A - 2do Turno 5to B - 2do Turno ------------ 4to B - 3er Turno 5to C - Tercer Turno Sigan las publicaciones en el Blog para más novedades